Beach show Beach show

Good

A bit slow yes, but cute as well. I liked that panda, very bright animal Haha.

pretty green bird pretty green bird

Mhhmm..

I give 5/10. It's basic. It's pleasant. I liked it, just the lips didn't follow with the words & the audio quality was pretty staticy. Good job on the art though.

wam-bo responds:

ehh well my flash lags when i submit it

Soulja Boy Tell Em Soulja Boy Tell Em

Haha, Unforgivable!

Haha, I heard a part from the Unforgiveable video from YouTube on there. "Waffle Fries; FOR FREE!! ERRR". HAHA Love that shit!!

Flames of Fury Flames of Fury

I liked it

I give this an 8. I liked it, but I think it takes a little too much time in the start and the other flaw is, I couldn't go through the helicopter when he was attcking my fire walls and I ddin't ahve enough fireballs to detroy him.

Alien Slayer 3D Alien Slayer 3D

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!

Almost the best flash game I ever played, seen, witnessed.. WHAT EVER!! I LOVE IT!! It's addicting and I don't think I'll ever be able to stop.. Better make a Alien Slayer 3D Rehab center because, I'M HOOKED!!

I Am The Boss I Am The Boss

Good

Old soundin buhh still mad good

OBIEakaAO responds:

thank you, this is pretty old, but still one of my favs, i should redo it i think

Startup Remix Startup Remix

HAHAHA

I thought my computer was shuting down for a second there.

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Join half of the rest of the reviewers here ^_________^

Killing The Competition Killing The Competition

Reggeton

This should eb put in the reggeton section. Still very good beat. In the beginning I swear I heard the laugh from a reggeton song I have on my computer. From the ChoosenFew Soundtrack. Has a lot of Don Omar in that CD.

keep up the good work though!!

Zekuence responds:

Yeah its a very common sample in reggaeton. Thanks for the review!